Creamy Gochujang Zoodles
1½ cups chopped roasted red bell peppers
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup gochujang
⅓ cup kimchi
4 scallions, sliced
1 garlic clove, smashed
¼ cup heavy cream
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
4 zucchini, spiralized into noodles (or about 6 cups prepared zoodles)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 large eggs
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a food processor, blend the peppers, tahini, gochujang, kimchi, scallions and garlic until smooth.
2. Strain the mixture into a medium pot and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the mixture is thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the zucchini noodles and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the noodles are tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the sauce and toss well to coat. Keep warm over low heat.
5. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the eggs to the pan and cook until the edges begin to brown, about 4 minutes. Cover until the yolk is just barely set but still runny, about 2 minutes.
6. To serve, divide the zoodles between bowls and top each with an egg and plenty of Parmesan.